Bristol CBD Capsules are a great alternative to taking CBD oils. These easy to swallow capsules include whole plant CBD oil and piperine (black pepper extract) to boost CBD bio-availability.
CBD capsules are a convenient way to take CBD and a simple alternative to bitter tasting whole plant oils. These capsules make it easy to add CBD and other naturally occurring cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids to your wellness routine.
Each CBD capsule contains organic whole plant CBD oil as well as piperine which has been shown to help the gut to absorb the cannabinoids. Piperine has been shown to increase CBD absorption rates by up to 250%. For more info regarding piperine and CBD bio-avaialbility please visit sciencedirect.com.
These fast-absorbing vegan capsules are one of the most convenient ways to get CBD into your system, because they deliver a precise serving every time ensuring you take only the exact amount of CBD that you require.
For more information about this product, please visit our comprehensive lab test reports page.
Each capsule contains 15mg CBD and also full spectrum cannabinoids. THC is less than 0.2%
Each tin contains 60 Capsules. Total CBD content per tin is 900mg.
- No Harsh Chemicals, No Pesticides, No Heavy Metals
- Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly, Non-GMO
- Full-Spectrum, Less than 0.2% THC, Fully lab tested.
- Premium Grade, Made in EU, EU certified seeds
- This Product is Plastic Free and 100% Organic
How to use:
- Take 1-4 capsules per day
- Can be taken with food, or, on an empty stomach (with water)
- Consistency is key. Take CBD capsules regularly; at the same time every day
- Store at room temperature
- Keep out of direct sunlight and humidity
- Keep out of reach from children and pets
- Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Individuals taking any medication or having medical concerns should consult with a health practitioner prior to use. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your doctor and seek medical advice if you feel unwell.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.