Our 20% Broad Spectrum CBD oils offer high levels of CBD at a very cost effective price. Each bottle contains 20% CBD (cannabidiol), CBG (cannabigerol), CBDV (cannabidivarin) and zero THC.
Why buy this CBD oil?
Our Broad Spectrum CBD comes from hemp grown organically in Colorado, USA, which is one of the most stringently regulated hemp markets in the world resulting in the highest quality and safety regulations. Our broad spectrum oils are sourced from hemp which is:
- 100% organic (with certification)
- FSA validated for Novel Foods (RP296/RP427/438)
- THC-free, non-psychoactive
- GMP Certified 21 CFR part 111 & 117
- Tested by ISO 9001:2015 accredited third party laboratory
- Tested to be free from pesticides or heavy metals
- Suitable for vegans, gluten free and GMO free
What is in the bottle?
We take broad spectrum, organic hemp sativa extract and suspend it in 100% pure organic MCT carrier oil. Using MCT oil as the carrier oil improves the bio-availability of the CBD, making it easier for the gut to absorb cannabinoids into the body.
Each bottle contains 20% CBD (cannabidiol), 0.6% CBG (cannabigerol), 0.2% CBDV (cannabidivarin) and 0% THC by net weight.
How do you extract the CBD from the plant?
We extract the CBD from the plant using distillation and filtration to ensure a high level of CBD (cannabidiol) and a small spectrum of other cannabinoids. For more information about using CBD oil please call us on 07706 031 935 or visit our comprehensive guide to using CBD.
Where is it made?
This CBD extract comes from the most ethically responsible hemp farms in Colorado. Our oils are hand-crafted in small batches and bottled by the Bristol CBD team here in Bristol.
What bottle options are available?
For this oil we offer two bottle sizes:
- 10ml dropper pipette – contains 1,000mg CBD. Each drop is 10mg CBD.
- 20ml spray – contains 2,000mg CBD. Each spray is 30mg CBD.
Are you interested in making your CBD more affordable? Ever thought about purchasing larger refillable CBD options from us with a healthy discount? Simply contact us and a member of our dedicated customer care team will reach out with more information.