30% CBD + CBG Whole Plant, Full Spectrum Paste

£109.99

10 grams of whole plant, full spectrum CBD paste in a handy syringe. Nothing added or taken away. Simply pure hemp extract just as nature intended. Each syringe contains 30% CBD + CBG (cannabigerol) and other cannabinoids and terpenes. This is Bristol CBD’s most potent CBD product. Click here for reviews.

In stock

SKU: 30%-paste-syringe Categories: , , , , Tags: , , ,

Description

Our strongest CBD paste (30% CBD + CBG) in a handy plastic syringe dispenser. This is our go to when we want to feel the full power of CBD.

Each 10ml syringe contains 10 grams of 100% full spectrum, whole-plant CBD paste extracted directly from the hemp sativa plant.

The CBD (cannabidiol) content is approximately 25% and the CBG (cannabigerol) content is approx 5% so the combined CBD + CBG content is 3,000 mg (which is approx 30% of the total content) and in addition each syringe contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, omega-3 fatty acids, chlorophyll and plant lipids.

For more information about the health giving properties of CBG (cannabigerol) please click here.

Recommended dosage

You can measure exactly how much you want to take by gently squeezing an amount onto your finger before rubbing it into your gums. Start low; maybe half a grain of rice size twice daily, before increasing to find the dose that works best for you. You can also chew gum at the same time to ensure maximum absorption through your gums.

This 30% CBD paste is carefully produced from hand-picked buds and flowers of organic hemp sativa, which is grown outdoors using only natural methods to produce a terpene rich CBD oil. This is the highest quality, organically grown hemp sativa extract available in the UK today. We ensure all our oils and pastes are 100% organic, suitable for vegans, gluten free and GMO free.

The dark-coloured CBD extract is 100% of net weight. CBD (cannabidiol) is 30% of net weight.

How is the paste made?

Extracted from the plant using supercritical CO2 extraction to ensure maximum potency. As well as cannabidiol (CBD), the CO2 extraction process also preserves other cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, Omega-3s and other plant nutrients, essential for the ‘entourage effect‘. For more information about using CBD oil please visit our comprehensive guide to using CBD.

Grown & extracted in the EU. Hand-crafted in small batches and bottled by Bristol CBD in the UK.

You may also like…