What are the benefits of Organic Reishi Mushroom Tincture?
Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lingzhi) is a medicinal mushroom that has been used for centuries for its health benefits. Reishi mushroom tincture is a liquid extract of the mushroom that is highly concentrated and bioavailable.
Studies suggest that some of the bioactive compounds in Reishi may boost immunity while protecting against cancer and inflammation. See here for more detailed research information.
Some of the benefits from taking Reishi mushroom are:
- Immune System Support. Reishi mushroom has been shown to boost the immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells.
- Cancer cell growth inhibition. Reishi mushroom has been shown to inhibit the growth of cancer cells. It has been studied for its potential to treat a variety of cancers, including breast cancer, lung cancer, and liver cancer.
- Reduces Inflammation. Reishi mushroom has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body. This can be beneficial for a variety of conditions, such as arthritis, allergies, and asthma.
- Liver health: Reishi mushroom has been shown to improve liver health by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress. This can be beneficial for people with liver disease, such as hepatitis and cirrhosis.
- Stress relief: Reishi mushroom has been shown to have calming effects. It may help to reduce anxiety and improve sleep quality.
- Sleep quality: Reishi mushroom has been shown to improve sleep quality. It may help to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep and improve the quality of sleep.
- Energy levels: Reishi mushroom has been shown to increase energy levels. It may help to reduce fatigue and improve physical performance.
- Brain health: Reishi mushroom has been shown to improve brain function. It may help to improve memory, concentration, and learning.
For more details and research on Reishi mushrooms please see our blog: Reishi Mushroom Tincture – The Health Benefits
How is Bristol CBD’s Reishi Mushroom Tincture made?
To make our potent, Organic Reishi Mushroom Tincture, we only use the fruiting bodies of the mushrooms, no mycelium. The tincture is triple-extracted with ultrasonic assisted extraction (UAE) technology, as well as alcohol and hot water. This innovative triple extraction ensures the highest potency and maximises the bioavailability of the Reishi so that you absorb more of the compounds found in the fruiting body.
How to take and dosage:
We recommend taking 1 – 2 droppers per day. Each squeeze on the pipette is approximately 1ml. The maximum recommended dose is 2ml per day.
Add Reishi tincture to your tea, smoothies, soups, water or place directly under your tongue.
Shake before use.
What’s in the Organic Reishi Mushroom Tincture?
Dried Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lingzhi)*
Alcohol 22% *
Ratio of initial mushroom mass to liquid: 1:5 approx. What does this mean? The lower the ratio the stronger the tincture. For example 1:2 is stronger than 1:4 as there is more mushroom mass per quantity of liquid. This tincture is among the strongest available in the UK.
Please see the Certificate of Analysis (accredited laboratory reports) in the product images showing that the tincture has been fully tested to be safe and free from heavy metals and other potential pollutants.
100% Vegan, Organic & Ethically Sourced.
While Reishi mushrooms are associated with a variety of benefits, our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.