What are the benefits of Organic Chaga Mushroom Tincture?
Chaga (Inonotus Obliquus) is a remarkable functional medicinal mushroom renowned for its potential health benefits. Chaga mushroom powders and tinctures have long been used as part of the medical traditions of Russia and Continental Europe.
Studies suggest that some of the bioactive compounds in chaga may protect against cancer and inflammation. See here for more detailed research information.
Research also suggests that some of the benefits from taking chaga mushroom could be:
- Supports immune health. Chaga is a rich source of antioxidants, which can help protect the body against damage from free radicals and oxidative stress. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage cells and contribute to the development of disease.
- Reduces inflammation. Chaga has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce inflammation throughout the body. Inflammation is often associated with chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and arthritis.
- Improves heart health. Chaga may help to lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease. It also contains compounds that can help to protect the heart from damage.
- Boosts energy levels. Chaga is a good source of energy-boosting nutrients such as beta-glucans and triterpenes. These compounds can help to improve physical performance and endurance.
- May help fight cancer. Chaga contains compounds that have been shown to have anti-cancer properties. These compounds may help to slow the growth of cancer cells and prevent them from spreading.
For more details and research on Chaga mushrooms please see our blog: The Benefits of Organic Chaga Mushroom Tincture
How is Bristol CBD’s Chaga Mushroom Tincture made?
Our Chaga mushrooms are picked from the wilderness in Finland.
To make our potent, Organic Chaga Mushroom Tincture, we only use the fruiting bodies of the mushrooms, no mycelium. The tincture is triple-extracted with ultrasonic assisted extraction (UAE) technology, as well as alcohol and hot water. This innovative triple extraction ensures the highest potency and maximises the bioavailability of the Chaga so that you absorb more of the compounds found in the fruiting body.
How to take and dosage:
We recommend taking 1 – 2 droppers per day. Each squeeze on the pipette is approximately 1ml. The maximum recommended dose is 2ml per day.
Add Chaga tincture to your tea, smoothies, soups, water or place directly under your tongue.
Shake before use.
What’s in the Organic Chaga Mushroom Tincture?
Dried Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus Obliquus) *
Alcohol 22% *
Ratio of initial mushroom mass to liquid: 1 : 2.7 approx. What does this mean? The lower the ratio the stronger the tincture. For example 1:2 is stronger than 1:4 as there is more mushroom mass per quantity of liquid. This tincture is among the strongest available in the UK.
Please see the Certificate of Analysis (accredited laboratory reports) in the product images showing that the tincture has been fully tested to be safe and free from heavy metals and other potential pollutants.
100% Vegan, Organic & Ethically Sourced.
For more information about the benefits of Chaga mushrooms please click here.
While Chaga mushrooms are associated with a variety of benefits, our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.